I discovered a good website with a variety of printable resources for Special Needs students. Click HERE to access the SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education website. This website has resources from Math sheets to Science sheets to certificates. I started to explore the website and the Science section had a worksheet on learning the skeleton which is fantastic with various options for learning the subject from simple to complex vocabulary as well as different poses of the skeleton. This website also has ‘Website Links’ that has various special needs’ diagnoses with information as well as helpful websites. This is a very useful website… enjoy exploring.
Posts Tagged ‘http://www.senteacher.org/Home/’
Posted in Advocacy for Inclusion, Autism, Behavioural Needs, Gifted, Health Issues, Inspirational Moments, Intellectual Disabilities, Language Arts, Learning English, Math, Mental, My Reflections, Physical Dependent, Physical Education, Reading, Research, Science, Social, Spelling, Subjects, Technology, Website Educational Games, tagged http://www.senteacher.org/Home/, printables, SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education on November 4, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
- RT @M_Heffernan: It's ok to disagree, and sometimes it's actually more than ok. Disagreement=discussions and new ideas. https://t.co/cN6U6A… 10 hours ago
- RT @lynietener: Scientists studied 5,000 gifted children for 45 years. This is what they learned about success weforum.org/agenda/2016/09… via… 19 hours ago
- RT @ChrisWejr: BC Education Daily is out! #bcedchat #bced paper.li/MrWejr/1304009… Stories via @mraspinall @sr_tutor @Cklaue #bcedchat #cuebc 2 days ago
- RT @jfernj: So this happened today and I am beyond grateful @MrDorlandsclass THANK YOU @MyClassNeeds @FuelYourSchool can't wait to use @Wo… 2 days ago
- Purposeful Places... @tweetsomemoore talking about believe in @tracyacramer https://t.co/rleCDqahiM 3 days ago