I discovered a good website with a variety of printable resources for Special Needs students. Click HERE to access the SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education website. This website has resources from Math sheets to Science sheets to certificates. I started to explore the website and the Science section had a worksheet on learning the skeleton which is fantastic with various options for learning the subject from simple to complex vocabulary as well as different poses of the skeleton. This website also has ‘Website Links’ that has various special needs’ diagnoses with information as well as helpful websites. This is a very useful website… enjoy exploring.
Posts Tagged ‘http://www.senteacher.org/Home/’
Posted in Advocacy for Inclusion, Autism, Behavioural Needs, Gifted, Health Issues, Inspirational Moments, Intellectual Disabilities, Language Arts, Learning English, Math, Mental, My Reflections, Physical Dependent, Physical Education, Reading, Research, Science, Social, Spelling, Subjects, Technology, Website Educational Games, tagged http://www.senteacher.org/Home/, printables, SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education on November 4, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
- RT @deichorn1: Congrats to group 2: @Mrs_A_Pimentel @blachford11 @andrewboldt. You all got rave reviews at #deltaignite2 Well Done! #deltas… 6 hours ago
- RT @MsSanghera: Any guesses on what we're working on? Always fun in Division 3! #cuttingourheads😬 #EveryChildIsAnArtist-Picasso #buildingco… 9 hours ago
- RT @KamilKaramali: This is first time wheelchair ballroom dancing has taken place competitively in BC, say these dancers. https://t.co/8QOt… 9 hours ago
- RT @CUEBC: Next #bced Face to Face train the trainer #coding dates Jan 24/25 - Kelowna Feb 14/15 - Victoria Feb 22/23 - Trail https://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- RT @NancyGGordon: Find the joy in teaching and learning. It's in the students! @deltasd37 #deltaignite2 https://t.co/upAkIQ0H1W 1 day ago