I discovered a good website with a variety of printable resources for Special Needs students. Click HERE to access the SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education website. This website has resources from Math sheets to Science sheets to certificates. I started to explore the website and the Science section had a worksheet on learning the skeleton which is fantastic with various options for learning the subject from simple to complex vocabulary as well as different poses of the skeleton. This website also has ‘Website Links’ that has various special needs’ diagnoses with information as well as helpful websites. This is a very useful website… enjoy exploring.
Posts Tagged ‘http://www.senteacher.org/Home/’
Posted in Advocacy for Inclusion, Autism, Behavioural Needs, Gifted, Health Issues, Inspirational Moments, Intellectual Disabilities, Language Arts, Learning English, Math, Mental, My Reflections, Physical Dependent, Physical Education, Reading, Research, Science, Social, Spelling, Subjects, Technology, Website Educational Games, tagged http://www.senteacher.org/Home/, printables, SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education on November 4, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
- RT @LangleySchools: Honouring Survivors of Indian Residential Schools, promoting message "Every Child Matters" Orange Shirt Day Sept 29 htt… 1 day ago
- RT @tiffanyshlain: Excited to share w/you a 1min vid that explains #CharacterDay2016 Sept. 22. Watch & Signup! characterday.org http… 2 days ago
- Welcome Back to School with Robots! mrspimentel.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/wel… https://t.co/K4GIPI4PA9 6 days ago
- 🍁Canadian Robot🍁 mrspimentel.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/%f0… https://t.co/CWEzYlGcm1 6 days ago
- Fascinating... The true fruits of an inclusive and diverse school. @CLPerry55 twitter.com/rbeaudryccle/s… 1 week ago