I discovered a good website with a variety of printable resources for Special Needs students. Click HERE to access the SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education website. This website has resources from Math sheets to Science sheets to certificates. I started to explore the website and the Science section had a worksheet on learning the skeleton which is fantastic with various options for learning the subject from simple to complex vocabulary as well as different poses of the skeleton. This website also has ‘Website Links’ that has various special needs’ diagnoses with information as well as helpful websites. This is a very useful website… enjoy exploring.
Posts Tagged ‘http://www.senteacher.org/Home/’
Posted in Advocacy for Inclusion, Autism, Behavioural Needs, Gifted, Health Issues, Inspirational Moments, Intellectual Disabilities, Language Arts, Learning English, Math, Mental, My Reflections, Physical Dependent, Physical Education, Reading, Research, Science, Social, Spelling, Subjects, Technology, Website Educational Games, tagged http://www.senteacher.org/Home/, printables, SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education on November 4, 2010| Leave a Comment »
- American schools are teaching our kids how to code all wrong qz.com/691614 via @qz 1 hour ago
- RT @Upworthy: 14 compliments that have nothing to do with looks and everything to do with being an amazing human u.pw/2lDpogU 1 day ago
- 1 Inspirational Pro-D, 2 Teachers Speaking on Coding and 3 Workshops! mrspimentel.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/1-i… https://t.co/9muDQRahQ8 1 day ago
- RT @KylaLCameron: Line dancing robots!! 🤖🤖💃💃💃#odyssey17 #think35 @JAGriffioen https://t.co/KKn6Rl4zDs 1 day ago
- RT @KylaLCameron: The amazing Ann Pimentel and robots, great final workshop of the day! 🤖 @Mrs_A_Pimentel #oxyssey17 @JAGriffioen @Langle… 2 days ago