I discovered a good website with a variety of printable resources for Special Needs students. Click HERE to access the SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education website. This website has resources from Math sheets to Science sheets to certificates. I started to explore the website and the Science section had a worksheet on learning the skeleton which is fantastic with various options for learning the subject from simple to complex vocabulary as well as different poses of the skeleton. This website also has ‘Website Links’ that has various special needs’ diagnoses with information as well as helpful websites. This is a very useful website… enjoy exploring.
Posts Tagged ‘http://www.senteacher.org/Home/’
Posted in Advocacy for Inclusion, Autism, Behavioural Needs, Gifted, Health Issues, Inspirational Moments, Intellectual Disabilities, Language Arts, Learning English, Math, Mental, My Reflections, Physical Dependent, Physical Education, Reading, Research, Science, Social, Spelling, Subjects, Technology, Website Educational Games, tagged http://www.senteacher.org/Home/, printables, SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education on November 4, 2010 | Leave a Comment »
- Looks like a fantastic film about the importance of valuing passions and taking risks with connection! #heartwarming twitter.com/autismcanada/s… 2 days ago
- RT @theprovince: Meet Ludwig: a boyish robot that can analyse dementia patients by talking with them ow.ly/AwHQ302EJG8 #health https:… 2 days ago
- RT @bcedplan: An amazing graphic illustrating types of student inquiry! TYVM @trev_mackenzie 4 creating this :) #bced https://t.co/A61f0NXP… 1 week ago
- RT @edutopia: Resources for getting started with project-based learning: edut.to/29EU0c0. #PBL https://t.co/DF9GLThEXo 1 week ago
- RT @gotynker: How can #coding improve your child's #writing skills? #CS4All #KidsCanCode #EduChat #STEM bit.ly/29uy97Y https://t.c… 2 weeks ago