I discovered a good website with a variety of printable resources for Special Needs students. Click HERE to access the SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education website. This website has resources from Math sheets to Science sheets to certificates. I started to explore the website and the Science section had a worksheet on learning the skeleton which is fantastic with various options for learning the subject from simple to complex vocabulary as well as different poses of the skeleton. This website also has ‘Website Links’ that has various special needs’ diagnoses with information as well as helpful websites. This is a very useful website… enjoy exploring.
Posts Tagged ‘http://www.senteacher.org/Home/’
Posted in Advocacy for Inclusion, Autism, Behavioural Needs, Gifted, Health Issues, Inspirational Moments, Intellectual Disabilities, Language Arts, Learning English, Math, Mental, My Reflections, Physical Dependent, Physical Education, Reading, Research, Science, Social, Spelling, Subjects, Technology, Website Educational Games, tagged http://www.senteacher.org/Home/, printables, SEN Teacher: Free Teaching Resources for Special Education on November 4, 2010| Leave a Comment »
- RT @Upworthy: He uses a wheelchair, and so does this TV character. That matters more than you think. u.pw/2mPPobc https://t.co/4… 2 hours ago
- Diving into the Microbit at James Kennedy!It's going to be an exciting term!Cool little computers teach kids 2 code cbc.ca/1.3514605 13 hours ago
- So adorable... I ❤ you, robot! twitter.com/bentolmachoff/… 13 hours ago
- One of our @JKEschool inspirites from The Inspire Project is starting her own blog! Check it out thiskidseyeview.wixsite.com/thiskidseyeview #awesomekid 1 day ago
- Let's get girls coding! CODEGIRL OFFICIAL TRAILER youtu.be/cRb5iel-3Ck via @YouTube 1 day ago